Open Events September 2021
We are pleased to offer the following events to prospective parents and students to visit our school and its community. Events are designed with consideration of COVID and therefore face-to-face events are limited.
The following restrictions will be in place for face-to-face events:
- Year 6 students only accompanied by 1 adult
- All adult visitors must wear a mask whilst on our school site
- On-site car parking is only available for Blue Badge holders. There are several public car parks within walking distance.
Virtual Event - Online
This has unlimited spaces.
We have a range of videos for you to watch to give you a sense of the school's ethos, curriculum and staff. This includes an introduction to our school by the Headteacher as well as videos from our subject leaders.
Thursday 16th September
Headteacher's talk followed by a guided tour. Book a place at one of our two open evening sessions.
- 5pm to 6.25pm (150 places)
- 6.35pm to 8pm (150 places)
20th September - 1st October
1 hour guided tour 8:55am to 9:55am. 10 mornings, 20 spaces per tour.